How to join?
Joining as an institution
If your institution wants to join, please undertake the following steps:
European Science Foundation
1, quai Lezay-Marnésia - BP 90015
67080 Strasbourg Cedex
- Advertise the EAI at your entity and build a Local Group. Herein our Folder might be useful.
- Join us at the Biannual European Astrobiology Conference (BEACON) in La Palma & Teneguia Princes Hotel, La Palma Island, Canary Islands, Spain, April 20-24, 2020, at which the next General Assembly will be held..
Please note that EAI is a network of institutions, thus a membership of individuals is not possible. However, individual scientists and students from all over the world can join the Working Groups.
Joining one of the Working Groups
Working groups are in principle open to all interested scientists and students, but acceptance of new members is at the discretion of the Leader of the relevant Working Group.
To join the Working Group please perform the following steps:
- Write an e-mail to the relevant Working Group Leader (adresses are found here, just remove the @NOSPAM part from the e-mail AND to firstname.lastname@example.org shortly stating your background and research field. In case you have been invited by the Working Group Leader to join, send an acceptance mail to the leader and to email@example.com. The latter is neessary since we want to keep a central record of the Working Group Members
- If you applied iindividually, you will receive a decision from the Working Group Leader. In case of a negative decision you will be given a reason and can appeal to the Management Committee.
- Start interacting with your colleagues in the Working Group.