How to join?
If your institution wants to join, please undertake the following steps:
- Read the relevent documents, especially the Draft Action Plan and the Memorandum of Understanding (which includes the Draft Statutes and the proposed Membership Fees of the EAI) thoroughly.
- Circulate the Memorandum of Understanding and , if you wish, the Executive Summary with relevant decision makers at your institution.
- If you have some questions, contact the Interim Board via email@example.com.
- Deliberate if your entity wants to become a Core Organisation or Participant Organisation. The final decision about the form of membership of entities participating in the EAI rests with the Interim Board amd the General Assembly.
- Contact the Interim Board about your wish to join This can be done by sending the Accession Form (Annex 3 of the Memorandum of Understanding) to the Interim Board (firstname.lastname@example.org). But also a simple e-mail is enough.
- After positive decision by the Interim Board let the relevant person at your institution sign the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Send the signed Memorandum of Understanding in 2 copies to:
European Science Foundation
1, quai Lezay-Marnésia - BP 90015
67080 Strasbourg Cedex
Please note that EAI is a network of institutions, thus a membership of individuals is not possible.