How to join?
If your institution wants to join, please undertake the following steps:
- Read the relevent documents, especially the Draft Action Plan and the Memorandum of Understanding (which includes the Draft Statutes and the proposed Membership Fees of the EAI) thoroughly.
- Circulate the Memorandum of Understanding and , if you wish, the Executive Summary with relevant decision makers at your institution.
- If you have some questions, contact the Interim Board via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deliberate if your entity wants to become a Core Organisation or Participant Organisation. The final decision about the form of membership of entities participating in the EAI rests with the Interim Board amd the General Assembly.
- Contact the Interim Board about your wish to join This can be done by sending the Accession Form (Annex 3 of the Memorandum of Understanding to the Interim Board (email@example.com)
- After posiive decision by the Interim Board let the relevant people at your institution sign the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Advertise the EAI at yur entity and build a Local Group. Herein our Folder might be useful.
- Join us at the General Assembly in Liblice Castle, Czech Republic, May 28-30, 2019.
Please note that EAI is a network of institutions, thus a membership of individuals is not possible.